I've spent the past few days juggling developing my game and working on a report for Uni. I managed to get the report in on time, so now I have more free time to waste on getting this game done.
So far, I've managed to completely mangle some poor bastard's stylesheet and get a few basic commands going. All of which came with their own fun bugs that I spent hours fixing. At the moment, the game has 2 rooms, but they're nothing special. One of them isn't even a physical place, technically.
...I was pleased to find out that Quest 6 has built-in save support, though, so I won't have to spend ages figuring out how the fuck localstorage works.